Green Health and Welfare Center Children and Family Affairs Division
Outline of the office work under the jurisdiction
The Children and Family Affairs Division provides various procedures, consultations, and support regarding child-rearing support.
- Payment of children’s allowance and subsidy for children’s medical expenses
- Use of nursery schools (gardens), children’s rooms, short-term childcare support projects, etc.
- Thing about single-parent family such as payment of child-rearing allowance and medical expenses subsidy for mother-child / father-child family
- Counseling about homes and children, prevention of child abuse
- Information about nursery schools (gardens) (Childcare Management Division)
- Information on child allowance and child medical expenses subsidy (Child Planning Division)
- Children’s room information (healthy upbringing section)
- Information on child-rearing allowances and subsidies for single-mother / father-child family medical expenses (Children’s Family Support Division)
- Parenting navigation(Link to external site)
The child-rearing support information site “Child-rearing Navi” introduces administrative services related to child-rearing in an easy-to-understand manner. Please use it to collect information on administrative services and child-rearing that are useful to know.
Office work and contact information
|name||contact address||Main office work|
|Children’s Home Division||Midori Health and Welfare Center 1st floor|
|Nursery school (garden)Children’s roomChildren’s allowanceChild-rearing allowanceSubsidies for medical expenses for single-mother / father-child families, etc.Child medical expenses subsidyWelfare consultation for children, etc.|