Updated: April 15, 2022
Information on group inoculation of the new corona vaccine
At 5 group inoculation venues in the city, we will utilize the vacancy of the reservation frame and carry out group inoculation of the third inoculation for groups such as universities and companies in the city.
Target of inoculation
Those who meet all of the following requirements
- Those who work or are enrolled in universities, companies, etc. in the city (10 or more per group)
- Those who have passed more than 6 months since the end of the second vaccination
- Those who have a third vaccination ticket sent from the municipality with a resident card
- Pfizer inoculation for those over 12 years old, Moderna inoculation for those over 18 years old
* The upper limit of application is within the vacant space of the reservation frame.
* People living outside the city can also be vaccinated if they are enrolled in or working at a university or company in the city.
* Vaccination is possible in various groups such as various vocational schools and circles, so please contact the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center for details.
|Hanamigawa Health and Welfare Center
|1-1 Mizuho, Hanamigawa-ku, Chiba
|3-21-1 Chishirodaikita, Wakaba-ku, Chiba
|AEON MALL Makuhari New City
|1-1 Toyosuna, Mihama-ku, Chiba
|Soga Community Center
|1-14-43 Imai, Chuo-ku, Chiba
|330-50 Naganuma-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi
How to apply
Please send the ” Group Vaccination Application and Vaccination Applicant List (Excel: 20KB) ” by e-mail from the university / company (group) to the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center .
At the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center, we will adjust the inoculation date and time and the inoculation venue based on the availability of reservation slots.
Please be careful not to cancel due to the limited reservation limit.
Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center
* If it is difficult to send by e-mail, please send it to the following fax.
- Monday-Friday (including holidays): 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday / Sunday: From 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Application acceptance start date and time
Monday, April 18, 4th year of Reiwa 8:30 am
* Reception will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will end as soon as the empty space is filled.
Please make a reservation in the following two stages. Please complete the reservation application by 13:00, 4 days before the desired inoculation date .
Example: If you wish to receive the vaccination on Friday, April 29, please apply by 13:00 on Monday, April 25.
(1) Application by email
Send ” Group vaccination application and vaccination applicant list (Excel: 20KB) ” to the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center by email ( email@example.com ).
* Reservations have not been completed yet.
(2) Notification by email from the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center to the group
The Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center will determine the vaccination date and time and the vaccination venue based on the availability of reservation slots, and will notify the group by e-mail.
The reservation will be completed when you receive the email.
What to bring on the day of inoculation
- Inoculation ticket
- Preliminary examination slip (please fill in in advance)
- Identity verification documents (driver’s license, health insurance card, etc.)
* In Chiba City, the pre-examination slip and the vaccination ticket are separate (the vaccination ticket is a sticker).
* Please note that if you forget it, you will not be able to receive the vaccination.