Updated: October 29, 2020
It will be issued at the Maternal and Child Health Comprehensive Support Center (inside the Health Division of each ward health and welfare center). The Maternal and Child Health Handbook is created for the purpose of recording the health of mothers and children. Please keep it in a safe place as it will also be used as a record of your child’s vaccination. A foreign language version of the Maternal and Child Health Handbook is also distributed to those who wish.
Childbirth and childcare lump sum
It is provided by your health insurance. For more information, please contact your health insurance.
If you become pregnant, get regular health checkups to manage your mother’s and child’s health. When you hand over the Maternal and Child Health Handbook, you will be issued a consultation slip for 14 times (except for the designated test items, you will be responsible for your own expenses). If you have moved in, please bring your Maternal and Child Health Handbook and exchange and issue a consultation slip at the Health Division of each Health and Welfare Center.
For mothers and babies up to 4 months after childbirth who are worried about childcare and need support, midwives provide mental and physical care and childcare guidance through home visits and stays at medical institutions and maternity homes. ..
We perform dental examinations for pregnant women once during pregnancy and less than one year after giving birth.
Get a dental checkup as soon as possible during the stable period during pregnancy and by about 6 months after giving birth.
Doctors and midwives provide medical and mental concerns for couples who are suffering from infertility or recurrent miscarriage (a symptom of repeated miscarriage even if they become pregnant and cannot get a baby). .. Free / reservation required
For those who are about to give birth, we will provide appropriate information and support the making of friends so that they can give birth and raise children with peace of mind.
In order to reduce the financial burden on couples undergoing infertility treatment (in vitro fertilization / intracytoplasmic sperm injection), we will subsidize part of the cost required for treatment.
For those who are about to give birth, we will introduce lectures on pregnancy and breastfeeding, support for fathers according to changes in the mind and body of mothers during pregnancy and after childbirth, and maternal and child health services to raise children. We support the active involvement of.
To reduce the financial burden on couples who are tested for recurrent pregnancy loss, we will subsidize part of the cost of testing for recurrent pregnancy loss that is not covered by medical insurance.
During pregnancy and shortly after childbirth, it is very difficult for a mother to do household chores alone. In such a case, “Angel Helper” will help you with housework and childcare.
Consultation on pregnancy and childbirth (Chiba City Maternal and Child Health Comprehensive Support Center)
The Maternal and Child Health Comprehensive Support Center (inside the Health Division of each ward health and welfare center) provides consultation on things to be aware of in daily life and concerns and problems regarding pregnancy and childbirth.
An example of consultation content
- What should I be careful about during pregnancy?
- I don’t have the confidence to raise even if I give birth
- I got pregnant unexpectedly, but I can’t
talk to anyone. * If you have an unexpected pregnancy problem, “Ninshin SOS Chiba”(Link to external site)But you can talk.
When your child is born, please notify us within 14 days from the date of birth.
I don’t know when a disaster will occur. Be prepared for disasters on a regular basis to protect yourself and your children.
When your baby is born, please submit a postcard (birth notice) to the Health Division of each Health and Welfare Center within 7 days as much as possible in the separate volume of the Chiba City Mother and Child Health Handbook.
Support for childbirth (midwifery facility)
If you cannot be hospitalized for childbirth due to financial reasons, you can use the midwifery facilities (Aoba Hospital and Kaihin Hospital).
- Central Health and Welfare Center Children and Family Affairs Division
- Hanamigawa Health and Welfare Center Children and Family Affairs Division
- Inage Health and Welfare Center Children and Family Affairs Division
- Wakaba Health and Welfare Center Children and Family Affairs Division
- Midori Health and Welfare Center Children and Family Affairs Division
- Mihama Health and Welfare Center Children and Family Affairs Division
Page about “pregnancy-childbirth”
- Information on where to issue the Maternal and Child Health Handbook
- Information on general health checkups for pregnant women
- Information on maternal dental examination
- Parents class held on Saturdays and Sundays
- Infertility specialist consultation center
- Information for Angel Helpers
- List of maternal and child health services
- Birth notice (newborn visit)
- Download application form
- Information about recurrent pregnancy loss
- We carry out rubella antibody tests on women who wish to become pregnant and spouses of women who wish to become pregnant.
- Information on pre-papa mama course
- Chiba City Maternal and Child Health Comprehensive Support Center
- Postpartum care business
- About the use of the infant general health checkup ticket
- Recurrent pregnancy loss inspection fee subsidy business
- Mother & Father Class