[New coronavirus related] Various consultation dials
Chiba City Novel Coronavirus Infectious Disease Consultation Center
- Phone number: 043-238-9966
- Correspondence time: From 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Correspondence content: Consultation about infection prevention, health concerns, etc., and consultation for those who do not have a family doctor or do not know which medical institution to visit (Please check the ” New Coronavirus Infectious Disease Consultation Center ” page. )
- Inquiries from people with hearing or speech disabilities
- Fax: 043-307-7274
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that inquiries by e-mail are limited to those with hearing disabilities.
Currently, we are inundated with e-mails from people without disabilities, which is hindering our ability to respond to hearing-impaired people, which is our original purpose.
If you have a hearing impairment, please state that you have a hearing impairment in the subject line of the email or in the body of the email.
Also, please refrain from using emails from people without disabilities.
Please understand that it may take some time for us to respond, and there may be a time lag. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Telephone Consultation Service
- Phone number: 0120-565-653 (toll-free)
- Correspondence time: From 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (including Saturday, Sundays and holidays)
Chiba Fever Consultation Call Center
- Phone number: 0570-200-139
- Response time: 24 hours (including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- Contents of support: Referral to medical institutions where you can see a doctor when you have a fever, consultation about the new coronavirus infection, prevention of infection, response when you have any worrying symptoms, etc.
New Coronavirus Infectious Disease Multilingual Consultation Hotline
If you are worried about being infected with the new coronavirus, please call us.
- Phone number: 050-3623-2395
- Supported languages: English, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Russian, Nepali, Tagalog, Burmese, Mongolian, Hindi, Persian word
- Contents of service: Respond in foreign languages to consultations regarding symptoms such as fever, etc., and connect to the Chiba Prefecture Fever Consultation Call Center for interpreting.
Call center for foreign tourists of the Japan Tourism Agency ( Chinese/English/한글)(Link to external site)(Open in new window)
- Phone number: 050-3816-2787
- Response time: 365 days, 24 hours
- Languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Scope of support: Emergency guidance (illness, accident, etc.), disaster guidance, general tourism guidance
For those who have various troubles due to the influence of the new coronavirus infection “There is support for you”
Are you unable to rely on anyone and have troubles all by yourself?
you are not alone
About 150 support systems and consultations are introduced by an automatic response chatbot, so please look for the support that suits your situation.
[Types of worries (12 types)]
Meals, housing, housework, living and medical expenses, work, workplace, pregnancy, childbirth, child-rearing, relationships with people living together, nursing care, crime damage, consumer damage , illness/addiction/social rehabilitation, traffic accident/disaster, new coronavirus, no place to talk about worries
I think that many people are feeling anxiety and stress in their work and life due to measures such as refraining from going out to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections.
If you are suffering from anxiety, insomnia, or depression, do not worry alone, please consult us.
I think there are some pregnant women who are worried about going out, etc. We offer individual telephone consultations for expectant mothers so that they can spend their time with peace of mind.
We provide information about support for those who have temporarily become difficult to live due to leave of absence or unemployment, along with a consultation desk.
Those who have difficulty paying city taxes, utility bills, social insurance premiums, etc. by the due date may be eligible for a grace period or exemption from payment. We also accept consultations, so please check the link for details.
- Phone number: 043-245-5690
- Correspondence time: From 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (from Monday to Friday and the first third Sunday)
- Correspondence content: Consultation for those who have trouble with housing due to dismissal or separation from work due to the influence of the new coronavirus
The Chiba Labor Bureau accepts labor consultations for workers and business owners affected by the new coronavirus.
- Special labor consultation counter (for workers)
- special leave consulting
- Employment Adjustment Subsidy Consultation Desk
- Consultation call center for school closure subsidies, support money, etc.
- Telework consultation call center
We guide support menu and consultation counter for companies.
For farmers affected by the outbreak of the new coronavirus infection, we are introducing system funds and consultation counters that support the maintenance and stability of management.
Consultation desk for small and medium-sized enterprises, etc. (Chiba Prefecture, consultation on loans)(Link to external site)
- Phone number: 043-223-2707
- Correspondence time: (weekdays) from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Correspondence contents: Consultation about finance of small and medium-sized enterprises
Consultation desk for small and medium-sized enterprises (Chiba Prefecture, consultation on management)(Link to external site)
- Phone number: 043-299-2907
- Hours: (Weekdays) 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Correspondence contents: Consultation about management of medium and small-sized business
Due to the influence of the new coronavirus infection, we are accepting consultations regarding payment for those who have difficulty paying taxes.
Consideration for Human Rights (Declaration of a City with Zero Discrimination due to Corona) and Consultation Desk
It is absolutely unacceptable to slander, unfairly discriminate, or bully people who have been infected with the new coronavirus, their families, or people involved in medical institutions where infected people are hospitalized.
Chiba City has issued the “Declaration of a City with Zero Discrimination against Corona ~ 3 Declarations and 3 Requests ~”.
In addition, we have introduced a consultation desk for those who are in trouble due to slander.
When abuse is discovered or abuse is suspected, notification is required under the Child Welfare Law and the Child Abuse Prevention Law. Contact information will be kept confidential. Anonymous notification is also possible.
Violence (DV) to the body and mind by a spouse etc. has a serious impact on the victim’s mind and body. The Chiba City Spousal Violence Counseling and Support Center accepts consultations from DV victims.
Information on how patients who have difficulty visiting medical institutions due to the spread of new coronavirus infections receive medical treatment and medication guidance using telephones and information communication devices (computers, smartphones, etc.).