Updated: July 5, 2022
[New coronavirus related] Information on facilities and events
Currently, there are no time limits on the use of city facilities.
For events, please check the latest information on each event’s website, etc., or contact the organizer.
When using facilities
- Each facility will continue to take measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- When using the facilities, please refrain from using them when you are not feeling well, and cooperate with measures against infectious diseases.
- Depending on the judgment of the facility, the number of people, usage method, usage content, etc. may be restricted. For details, please check the website of each facility or contact them directly.
- In addition, please follow the rules of the facility.
table of contents
- Lifelong learning facility
- Sports facilities, etc.
- School physical education facility
- Community center, etc.
- Social welfare facility
- Child care related facilities
- social education facility
- Agricultural facilities
- Tourist facilities, etc.
- public business facility
- Cultural facility
- Other facilities
- Child care support center
- Smile room
- Child care open space, Chidori
- Child care open space, Inage
- Child care open space, Mitsuwadai
- Fureai Hiroba/Teru
- Sakura Hot Station parent and child
- Child care open space, song
- Soga Childcare Relaxation Hall
- Chibadera/Child-raising Relaxation Hall
- Hanamigawa Child Care Relaxation Center
- Makuhari Hongo Childcare Relaxation Hall
- Small child, child care relaxation hall
- Sonno child care relaxation hall
- Chishirodai child care relaxation hall
- Tsuga station square child care relaxation hall
- Oyumino Chuo child care relaxation hall
- Kamatori Childcare Relaxation Center
- Saiwaicho child care relaxation hall
- Takasu child care relaxation hall
- Parenting Relaxation Center/Student Business Plaza