Updated: June 28, 2022
Information on mass vaccination at the mass vaccination site for the new corona vaccine
At the mass vaccination venue, we will utilize the vacancy of the reservation frame and carry out group vaccination of additional (third) vaccination for groups such as universities and companies in the city .
Those who meet all of the following requirements are eligible.
- Those who are enrolled in or working at universities, companies, etc. in Chiba City ( 2 or more per group )
- Those who have passed more than 5 months since the completion of the first (1st and 2nd) inoculation
- Those who have an additional (third) vaccination ticket sent from the municipality with a resident card
- Pfizer vaccines for people over 12 years old, Moderna vaccines for people over 18 years old
* The upper limit of application is within the vacant reservation frame.
* Even if you have a resident card outside Chiba City, you can apply if you are enrolled in or working at a university or company in the city.
* Applications can be made by various groups such as various vocational schools and circles. For more information, please contact the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center ( 0120-57-8970 ).
|Venue name||Vaccine to use|
|Hanamigawa Health and Welfare Center||Pfizer|
|AEON MALL Makuhari New City||Moderna|
|Soga Community Center||Moderna|
* Please check the venue name link above for the opening date of each venue.
How to apply
Please send the ” Group Vaccination Application and Vaccination Applicant List (Excel: 20KB) ” to the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center by 13:00 four days before the desired vaccination date . (Example: If you wish to receive the vaccination on Friday, April 29, please apply by 13:00 on Monday, April 25.)
Chiba City Corona Vaccine Call Center
FAX: 050-3385-5705 (Group vaccination reception only)
* We do not accept telephone calls.
Depending on the situation of the inoculation venue and the number of applicants, it may be possible to accept until the day before . If you have any requests, please contact the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center ( 0120-57-8970 ) first.
2. Reservation completed
At the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center, we will adjust the vaccination date and time and the vaccination venue based on the availability of reservation slots.
Once the date and time of inoculation and the venue for inoculation have been confirmed, the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center will notify you of the completion of the reservation by the method you applied for.
Please be careful not to cancel due to the limited reservation limit.
What to bring on the day of inoculation
- Inoculation ticket (may be integrated with the pre-examination slip)
- Preliminary examination slip (please fill in in advance)
- Identity verification documents (driver’s license, health insurance card, etc.)
* Please note that if you forget any of the above, you will not be able to receive the vaccination.
* Even if a person with a resident card outside Chiba City receives the vaccination, it is not necessary to submit the “Notice of Vaccination Outside the Address” in Chiba City.