Chuo Ward Health and Welfare Center Children and Family Affairs Division
Outline of the office work under the jurisdiction
- Payment of various allowances and subsidies for medical expenses We carry
out procedures for payment of various allowances such as children’s allowances and subsidies for children’s medical expenses.
- Regarding the custody of children We carry
out procedures related to the use of public / licensed daycare centers (gardens), home-based childcare businesses (childcare moms), etc.
We carry out procedures related to the use of children’s rooms, short-term child-rearing support projects, etc.
- Support for single-parent families We
provide child-rearing allowances and carry out procedures for subsidizing medical expenses for single-parent families .
We also provide consultations for women / single-mother families and widows, as well as employment consultations for single-mother families.
- Child-rearing support, prevention of child abuse We provide
consultations for families and children, and prevent child abuse.
The child-rearing support information site “Child-rearing Navi” introduces administrative services related to child-rearing in an easy-to-understand manner. Please use it for useful administrative services and information gathering for child-rearing.
- Download application form (child allowance, child medical expenses subsidy)
- Application form download (nursery center)
- Download application form (children’s room)
- Child allowance information (Child Planning Division) Information
on the child allowance system after April 2012.
- Information on subsidies for medical expenses for children (Child Planning Division)
This is a guide to a system that subsidizes all or part of the out-of-pocket medical expenses within the scope of insurance medical treatment when a child goes to a medical institution or is hospitalized.
- Children’s Room Information (Healthy Development Division)
A facility that provides a place for children in the first to third grades of elementary school who are not at home during the day due to work, etc., to play and live after class. It is a guide of.
- Nursery information (Childcare Management Division) Information on
nursery centers (gardens), admission status, childcare fees, etc.
- Information on various consultations (Children’s Planning Division) Information on
children’s consultations and home consultations.
Office work and contact information
|name||contact address||Main office work|
|Children’s Home Division||Qiball 13th Floor Central Health and Welfare Center* Moved to the 13th floor from January 4, 2019|
|Nursery schoolChildren’s roomChildren’s allowanceChild-rearing allowanceSubsidies for medical expenses for single-mother / father-child families, etc.Child medical expenses subsidyWelfare consultation for children|