Mihama Health and Welfare Center Children and Family Affairs Division
Outline of the office work under the jurisdiction
We provide consultation on various allowances and medical expenses subsidies for child-rearing support, procedures for using nursery schools and children’s rooms, support for single-parent families, child abuse, and children and families.
Nursery center location map in Mihama Ward jurisdiction
It is a location map of childcare facilities in Mihama Ward and adjacent wards.
They are color-coded as follows, so please use them as a reference when choosing your desired childcare facility.
Please note that for each of the orange, yellow-green, and red white colors, applications are accepted directly at each garden, and usage fees are set independently by the garden.
- Blue: Licensed childcare facility (facility that can accept children aged 0 to 5)
- Yellow: Certified Children’s Garden (The age at which acceptance can begin varies depending on the garden. Children aged 3 to 5 years can be accepted in common.)
- Red: Small-scale, homely, on-site childcare facility (facility that accepts 0 to 2 years old)
- Orange (white): Unlicensed childcare facility
- Yellow-green (white): Company-led facility
- Red (white): Private kindergarten
* As of October 15, 3rd year of Reiwa, all the facilities registered and planned to be opened in Mihama Ward are covered, but please note that some gardens are not listed in the adjacent wards.
Reiwa 3rd year
Reiwa 4th year
* As of October 15, 3rd year of Reiwa, there are no new gardens scheduled to open in 4th year of Reiwa.
From April 4th year of Reiwa, a total of three gardens, Orchard Kids Inage Kaiganen No. 2, Kids Miracle Garden, and Suffolk Kids Land Mihama Garden, will shift from small-scale childcare facilities to licensed childcare facilities.
Chiba Children’s Map (You can check information about nursery schools and children’s rooms in Chiba City!)
” Chiba Children’s Map” is Code for Chiba (link to external site) (opens in a new window)(Link to external site)(Open in a new window)Is a map created by utilizing the open data of Chiba City. (Click the icon below to open the external site in a new window.)
If you have any requests or questions regarding the Chiba Children’s Map, please use the “Feedback Function” of the Chiba Children’s Map or contact us directly at this email address ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Information on subsidies for medical expenses for children ( information on the system)
- Children’s room information (system information, application download, etc.)
- Nursery information (guidance, childcare fees, admission status, other childcare services, etc.)
- Information on various consultations
Office work and contact information
|name||contact address||Main office work|
|Children’s Home Division||Mihama Health and Welfare Center|
|Applying for children’s allowanceApplication for child medical expenses subsidyApplication for Child Rearing AllowanceApplication for medical expenses subsidy for single-mother / father-child householdsApplication for nursery school (garden)Applying for a children’s roomOther matters related to child / mother and child welfare|
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please download it for free from the link on the banner.