Updated: May 21, 2022
Information on mass inoculation venues for the new corona vaccine
- If you have received your vaccination ticket, you can immediately make a reservation for the currently available reservation slot. If you wish to receive the vaccine, please consider making an early reservation regardless of the type of vaccine.
- From the end of May , additional (fourth) vaccinations will be started for people aged 60 and over and those aged 18 and over with underlying diseases for the purpose of preventing aggravation . Those who are not eligible cannot be vaccinated.
- From the end of May, if 5 months have passed since the completion of the first (1st and 2nd) vaccinations , additional (3rd) vaccinations will be available, so the first (1st and 2nd) vaccinations will be available after January 2022. 1st and 2nd) We have changed the shipping schedule of vaccination tickets for those who have completed vaccination .
- At the mass inoculation venue of Ikoas Chijodai / Soga Community Center , there are dates and times when additional (third) inoculations can be received without reservation . Please be sure to check in advance as the age at which you can receive the vaccination varies depending on the venue. On the day of the event, an inoculation ticket, a pre-examination slip, and identity verification documents are required.
- Utilizing the vacancy of the reservation frame of the group inoculation venue, we are conducting group inoculation of additional (third) inoculation to groups such as universities and companies in the city . Two or more people can apply per group .
Target of inoculation
Those who meet all of the following requirements
- Those who are enrolled in or work at universities, companies, etc. in the city (10 or more per group)
- Those who have passed more than 6 months since the second inoculation
- Those who have a third vaccination ticket sent from the municipality with a resident card
- Pfizer vaccines for people over 12 years old, Moderna vaccines for people over 18 years old
* The upper limit of application is within the vacant space of the reservation frame.
* People living outside the city can also be vaccinated if they are enrolled in or working at a university or company in the city.
* Vaccination is possible in various groups such as various vocational schools and circles, so please contact the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center for details.
|Venue name||location||vaccination||Opening date|
|Hanamigawa Health and Welfare Center||1-1 Mizuho, Hanamigawa-ku, Chiba||Pfizer||detail|
|Ikoas Senjodai||3-21-1 Chishirodaikita, Wakaba-ku, Chiba||Pfizer||detail|
|AEON MALL Makuhari New City||1-1 Toyosuna, Mihama-ku, Chiba||Moderna||detail|
|Soga Community Center||1-14-43 Imai, Chuo-ku, Chiba||Moderna||detail|
|One’s Mall||330-50 Naganuma-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi||Moderna||detail|
How to apply
Please send the ” Group Vaccination Application and Vaccination Applicant List (Excel: 20KB) ” by e-mail from the university / company (group) to the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center .
Please apply by 13:00, 4 days before the desired inoculation date.
At the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center, we will adjust the inoculation date and time and the inoculation venue based on the availability of reservation slots.
Please be careful not to cancel due to the limited reservation limit.
Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center
* We do not accept phone calls.
* If it is difficult to send by e-mail, please send it to the following fax.
- Monday-Friday (including holidays): 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday / Sunday: From 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Application acceptance start date and time
Monday, April 18, 4th year of Reiwa 8:30 am
* Reception will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will end as soon as the empty space is filled.
Please make a reservation in the following two stages. Please complete the reservation application by 13:00, 4 days before the desired inoculation date .
Example: If you wish to receive the vaccination on Friday, April 29, please apply by 13:00 on Monday, April 25.
(1) Application by email
Send ” Group vaccination application and vaccination applicant list (Excel: 20KB) ” to the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
* Reservations have not been completed yet.
(2) Notification by email from the Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center to the group
The Chiba City Corona Vaccination Call Center will determine the vaccination date and time and the vaccination venue based on the availability of reservation slots, and will notify the group by e-mail.
The reservation will be completed when you receive the email.
What to bring on the day of inoculation
- Inoculation ticket
- Preliminary examination slip (please fill in in advance)
- Identity verification documents (driver’s license, health insurance card, etc.)
* In Chiba City, the pre-examination slip and the vaccination ticket are separate (the vaccination ticket is a sticker).
* Please note that if you forget it, you will not be able to receive the vaccination.