Updated: December 1, 2021
Reiwa 3rd year nursery school use application (nursery school, certified childcare center, small-scale childcare business, home-based childcare business, on-site childcare business)
This is an overview of applications for use of nursery schools, certified childcare centers, small-scale childcare businesses, home-based childcare businesses, and on-site childcare businesses in the 3rd year of Reiwa.
For details, please refer to the guidance (PDF: 752KB) for using Reiwa 3rd year nursery school / certified childcare center (childcare certification) .
* Please see here for information on the application for use in April, 4th year of Reiwa .
Reception period / application method
(1) Reception period / application method
Application by mail
・ In principle, it will be mailed from the application for admission in April 3rd year of Reiwa and the application for admission in December 2nd year of Reiwa .
・ Please send it to the Children and Family Affairs Division of the Health and Welfare Center of the ward where the first-choice nursery school / certified child institution is located. (Must arrive by the deadline)
・ The shipping address is posted in “Contact Information” at the end of this page.
・ Although reception is possible at the counter, please apply by mail as much as possible from the viewpoint of preventing the spread of new coronavirus infection.
Reception period: 1st to 10th of the month before 2 months before the desired month of admission (10th is Saturday / Sunday, and if it is a national holiday, until the next opening day)
Application by bringing documents
Reception place: Bring the application form to the Children and Family Affairs Division of the Health and Welfare Center of the ward where the first-choice nursery school / certified childhood center is located.
Reception period: 1st to 10th of the previous month (10th is Saturday / Sunday, if it is a national holiday, until the next opening day)
Reception hours: 8:30 to 17:30 (Saturday)・ Excluding Sundays, public holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays.)
Application by electronic application
Reception period: 9:00 on the 1st, 2 months before the desired month of admission to 17:30 on the 5th of the previous month
You can apply 24 hours a day during the reception period, but it may not be available temporarily due to system management, etc.
The server may be crowded just before the deadline, so please apply with plenty of time. Please note that we are not responsible if the application is not completed due to such obstacles.
- Chiba electronic application service
Please check the following (2) Precautions for application and the precautions on the following page, and move to the external site from the link inside the page to apply.
- Mynaportal One-stop child-rearing service (perfect service)
・ You can apply electronically from the Mynaportal perfect service, which is an online service operated by the government.
・ You can apply even if you do not have an Individual Number (My Number) card.
Please read the following (2) Precautions when applying before applying.
* Because it goes through the government application form, it takes time from application to reception in Chiba City. Please apply with a margin.
* Please check the link above for detailed input methods.
(2) Precautions when applying
(A) Acceptance is not completed only by electronic application. Separately, it is necessary to submit the documents necessary for selection by mail and within the reception period of the window.
(B) If there are any missing documents, the Children and Family Affairs Division will inform you, but please be sure to submit them within the reception period.
(We cannot respond to information on missing documents due to submission just before the end of the reception period. Please submit with a margin.)
(C) (A) and (B) If you cannot submit both within the reception period, The application will be rejected or only the documents that can be confirmed will be graded and selected.
(D) We are not responsible for postal accidents, so if you are uncertain about the arrival of documents, please use the delivery certificate.
In addition, we cannot respond to inquiries regarding the arrival of documents by telephone. Please note.
- Children who have a resident registration in Chiba City and actually live in the city
* If you live outside the city and wish to have a nursery school or certified child institution in Chiba City, please contact the Children and Family Affairs Division of the Health and Welfare Center of each ward.
- Parents cannot care for their children due to employment, medical treatment, long-term care, etc.
* If you want to work as a requirement, you must work at least 64 hours a month .
* If you use job hunting as a requirement, the period of use is limited to 3 months.
* When using childbirth as a requirement, the period of use is a maximum of 5 months, 2 months before and after the expected childbirth month.
* 0-year-olds can use the service from the month following the day when 3 months have passed since the birth. However, childcare after maternity leave (including self-employment) will be available from the 57th day after birth only for the use of nursery schools and certified children’s schools.
* As a general rule, the usage start date will be the first day of each month. However, if you apply after maternity leave, you can use it from the day you return to work, and if you apply after childcare leave, you can use it from the day you return to work (or the first day of the month to which the day you return to work belongs).
* For small-scale childcare business, home-based childcare business, and on- site childcare business, we are only recruiting children aged 0 to 2 years .
Information on nursery schools, certified children’s schools, etc.
- Precautions when selecting a desired school from the list of nursery schools and certified children’s schools (please be sure to read it.) (PDF: 314KB)
- List of nursery schools and certified children’s schools ( PDF (PDF: 614KB) , Excel (Excel: 173KB) )
* Information as of October 15, 2021.
- You can select multiple nursery schools, certified childcare centers, small-scale childcare businesses, home-based childcare businesses, and on-site childcare businesses and apply for them at the same time (only one facility can be used).
- For prenatal child applications, please contact the Children and Family Affairs Division of the Health and Welfare Center of each ward.
- Childcare fees are explained at the link below. About childcare fees
- By the time you apply, we recommend that you visit the kindergarten you wish to enter. If you have a large number of applicants, please visit not only one garden but also multiple gardens as long as you can go, as you may not be able to enter the garden of your first choice.
- Please check the materials and cooperate with us regarding the proper use of the nursery school. Appropriate use of nursery schools, etc.
Documents to be submitted
- Documents to be submitted / Precautions Checklist PDF (PDF: 241KB) , Excel (Excel: 62KB )
- Education / childcare benefit certification application and facility (business) use application PDF (PDF: 146KB) , Excel (Excel: 40KB) , description example (PDF: 283KB)
- Facility (business) usage application supplementary form PDF (PDF: 243KB) , description example (PDF: 513KB )
- Consent form for facility (business) use PDF (PDF: 125KB)
- Documents to confirm situations where childcare is difficult
- My number (individual number) declaration PDF (PDF: 243KB)
- Confirmation documents by my number
- Other necessary documents depending on the situation
|Reason||Documents to be submitted||remarks|
|1. 1. Working||Employment certificate (★)|
* The expiration date of the employment certificate is 3 months from the date of certification.
|Get your employer’s certification.|
If you are self-employed, please also submit the following items.
・ Proof of self-employment (business permit, business start notification, etc.)
・Proof of income (final tax return for the previous year, etc.)
|2. 2. Pregnancy / childbirth||A copy of the Mother and Child Handbook (for children who are planning to give birth)||It understands the cover and the expected delivery date of the mother-to-child notebook|
|3. 3. Of the guardian(1) Illness / (2) Disability||① Medical certificate(2)|
A copy of the Physically Handicapped Person’s Handbook, Rehabilitation Handbook, and Mental Disability Handbook
page that describes the name of the disease, treatment period, and difficulty in childcare ( 2) A page that shows the name, disability name, and disability grade
|4. Long-term care / nursing for relatives, etc.||Medical certificate|
and nursing care plan for those who receive long-term care / nursing
|Medical certificate: Describes the need for long-term|
care / nursing Nursing / nursing care plan, etc.
|5. Disaster recovery||Disaster certificate|
|6. Looking for a job||Consent form (★)||Please read about the handling during job hunting, and sign or seal your name on the consent form.|
|7. School attendance and vocational training||Certificate of enrollment (or a copy of your student ID) and timetable (you can also make your own)||If you plan to graduate in March 3rd year of Reiwa, please also submit the certificates after April.|
★ There is a designated style in Chiba City. You can download the form from the following page.
About childcare for disabled children
For children with physical and mental disabilities who are capable of group childcare, we will provide childcare suitable for each individual’s situation and strive for sound upbringing regardless of the presence or absence of disabilities. For childcare for children who need medical care, please contact the Kindergarten Administration Division.
In addition to selection of use, it may not be possible to meet your request depending on the situation at that time, as it is necessary to allocate equipment and staff according to the child’s condition.
Decision to use
- Facility (business) usage selection criteria (PDF: 882KB)
- If there are more applications than the number of nursery schools and certified children’s institutes available, we will select the one with the highest need for childcare. Therefore, please note that you may have to wait for use depending on the application status.
- The user’s decision will be made objectively and fairly by scoring the need for childcare based on the usage selection criteria set by the city. No points are added to specific individuals other than the selection criteria.